I am pleased to share information about the next webinar in the CMCEF Webinar Series Transforming the Service Experience called Creating the Service Experience which will take place Tuesday, February 12th, 2013. This webinar will examine the challenges of transforming the service experience and discuss how these challenges can be addressed to ensure success. At the end of this seminar, participants will understand the challenges they will likely have to confront when transforming their own service experience and can use this information to create a plan to address them within their own firms. I hope you can attend!
This follows the first in the webinar series that took place on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013, where I presented on Defining the Service Experience. We focused on the five key steps that technicians can take to transform the service experience that you create for your customers. The five key steps our technicians can take are:
- Understanding what builds trust in a business relationship and using this knowledge to proactively create higher levels of trust through every customer interaction
- Recognizing how customers assign value to intangible services and delivering that service in a manner that clearly communicates this value
- Understanding the unique service proposition of your firm and looking for opportunities to communicate this to each customer
- Recognizing and discussing opportunities for services that will help the customer achieve their business objectives
- Turning challenging situations into positive opportunities.
The third and final webinar later this month is entitled Maintaining the Service Experience and will focus on our role as managers and how we can create and maintain momentum for change.
For more information on webinars 2 and 3 of the Transforming the Service Experience Series, click the links below:
Tuesday, February 12th: Creating the Service Experience
Tuesday, February 26th: Maintaining the Service Experience
Note: This webinar series is open to everyone. Non CMCEF members are welcome to attend. Each webinar will commence at 11:00 AM EST and is scheduled to be one hour in length. The cost to attend each seminar is $50.00 and we will recap at the beginning of webinars 2 and 3 so you can join the series at any time.
Once you’ve attended the webinars, I would love your feedback! And as always, please feel free to leave a link back to your own blog if you have one via the commentluv feature here on the site. If you are reading this blog post via email, you will need to locate this post on my website by clicking here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the comment section.
Until next time,