|We speak on topics about how to transform the service experience into one that is at once distinctive and more valuable for your customers.I bring my personal experiences and industry examples to make the topic relevant and ideas immediately implementable.|
Our Proactive Service® programs are customized to the respective industry, using terminology and examples that are directly relevant to the audience. Topics include:
Beyond GREAT SERVICE – The Technician’s Role in Proactive Business Growth
How does an organization engage their service teams in delivering an incredible Proactive Service® experience that results in increased revenues and profitability and higher level of customer satisfaction and retention? Why aren’t more service organizations capitalizing more effectively on their business relationships? What can prevent firms from being successful? In this presentation, I look at what transforming the customer experience means to both the service company and their customers. I explore the five key hurdles to success that many companies fail to address and provide a prescriptive approach on how to drive success. This presentation is based on my popular book, Beyond GREAT SERVICE – The Technician’s Role in Proactive Business Growth.
Business Promotion by Field Service Teams – Selling or Serving
Engaging technicians in selling activities is becoming an important initiative for many service firms to increase revenues and profitability. We explore the opportunity of engaging technicians in proactive business development activities as an integral part of the service provided and how this strategy can be used to achieve a differentiated and sustainable competitive advantage. We will consider:
- Business development – selling or serving?
- The limitations of taking a “selling” view of business development
- The critical components of a successful “service” strategy
- Factors that can limit success and how to deal with them
Attendees will leave with some concrete steps and approaches that they can employ to deliver a service that is beyond “Great”.
Previous Presentations and Webinars
- Field Service Forum 2015 – Copperberg (Amsterdam)
- ServiceMax CSO Summits (Atlanta & Paris)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Ontario (MCAO)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of South Florida (MCASF)
- Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA)
- Mechanical Service Contractors of Canada (MSCC)
- Ontario Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association (ORAC)
- Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association (PHCC)
- Service Excellence Corp (SECorps)
- Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute (HRAI)
- Electrical Contractors Association of Central Ontario (ECACO)
How to Get in Touch with Jim …
For more information about me or to book me for your next event, simply give me a call at (905) 841-9998 or complete the form below and I will respond promptly.
Comments or questions are welcome.